Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good Morning..

Every day is a battle. No matter what it is. The boyfriend, the parents, grandma, or ma. No matter what there is something. This morning I have plan to go with my boyfriend and his mom and dad to his cousin's house for a family get-together, and they need a whole bunch of information, which I understand, but then when I ask for the info from my boyfriend I don't the kinds of answers I'm looking for. And the parents don't really like the answers I give them. It was a challenge. So the parents say yes with what info I have given them but I need to home 3 hours before the get-together is over. I have to be home at 4p.m. No later. Which no one is too happy about accept the parents. They said "I'm one less thing to worry about". Now I can't stay as long as I want and I'm no longer a person. I'm a thing. (lol). I hope this get-together is worth all of the trouble and the morning battles I had to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment