Thursday, April 22, 2010

DARN.. GEEZE.. SMILE :D

So today was interesting. I lost my notebook that holds the secrets to life and the key to the world today.. Gosh. I have no clue where it is. I hope someone turns it in. I have so much hw, so many notes, and my life is in that notebook. (It's got purple,green, and pink wirework-flowers on it btw). :P
I in need of a group for my Shakesphear project. If anyone wants to be in my group, lemme know. I wanna be Fruit of the Looom people. That would be so much fun to do. :D
A million things on my mind. I'm soincredibley sick of stupid peole and people who act like children. You are all in high school. GROW UP!
I love my buddy, Marco-co and i love Niki (BFFAFA) and Bethany!!!! <3
Pickles is the best word ever!! Remember to smile :D Keep them pearly whites shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment