Monday, April 19, 2010

HELLO! HOLA! BONJOUR! HALLO! CIAO! OLA! HI!
Lots of birthdays. Happy birthday to everyone who has one coming up :) Hannah's is coming up too :) Happy 16th Chicky-doodle. Missing you.
I'm kinda, sorta in love with the song, "the House That Built Me".. :) It's fantastic.

So today Bethany got hit in the face with a volleyball by Ricky.. hehe.. (so not funny).. (maybe a little (: haha). And Steve said I was like a mom.. hm.. strange. Just because I have eye drops and cough drops and Tide-To-Go doesn't make me a mom-like person! :P
I love the word pickles.. And I love NIKI!! SHE's my B.F.F.A.F.A! (lol) And she is fantastic.. and I wanna stare at PICKLES with her and shoot NSYNC with her.. and we must, must, must, paint marco a shirt that says, "I'm the coolest Goober". (His Idea btw). :D
I would also like to say [ah-hem] <---- (me clearing my throat) Brad is being a Turkey's Rear End! :D Okay I feel better now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment