Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So today we played ultamit frisbee in gym.. NOT A SPORT! I had problems with my jersy thing-a-muh-bobber. It was too large for my petit structure. lol :D I love Niki and Bethany.. Ricky is a weirden. In fact he should change his name to Ricky Weirden.. not too different. :P hehe.. I CUT MY FINGER! (that's in there for Jon.. And I don't know how I did it but it sure hurts like a you-know-what. :D (Ouch). Pickles is still my favorite word.. Ms. Campise was just a delight today lol. She got here panties in a bunch for NO REASON! Steve was even sent to Pike.. speaking of him.. love him and Maura's anniversay (4-20) Eeep! That's just friggin awesome :D
Kay well, I'm bored and I ran into a door knob so my elbo hurts.. :'( Lol.. well BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment